25 ways to start Bossing Life now!
Life can be hectic - us women are all too often juggling family, work, home life... it can be totally overwhelming! Here's 25 simple ways to take back control and start living the life you truly want and truly deserve.
- Create a vision board. Get absolutely clear on what your dream life looks like - include everything you want to be, do, have in life. Don’t be vague - include as much detail as possible. (see link at bottom of page for tips on how to create a vision board)
- Bump yourself further up your priority list.
- Think positively.
- Believe in yourself.
- Love yourself - flaws and all.
- Spend some time alone.
- Make time for hobbies and the things you love.
- Be kind to yourself.
- Believe that you deserve to be happy and live an amazing life.
- Forgive yourself past mistakes - you’re only human.
- Eat well and cut out harmful foods.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Recognise when you need to slow down and rest.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Value your health.
- Respect your body.
- Pay compliments to people.
- Tune in to your own feelings and recognise when you’re not ok.
- Give willingly.
- Accept graciously.
- Step away from drama and negativity.
- Do something every day that makes you happy.
- Review your vision board daily and turn vision into action.
- Believe in your ability to create the life you deserve.
If you liked this you may also like “Manifestation, and how to create the life you want”
(Includes great tips on how to create a vision board)
Much love, Fran xxx
ABOUT BOSSING IT!
BossingIt! aims to empower and inspire women to be strong and independent, and to illustrate that life is there for the taking and that YOU are in control of it. I want to encourage you to realise your potential, so you can grab life by the balls and carve out the life you wholeheartedly want to live, so you can feel joy and gratitude each and every day, and ultimately be the very best version of yourself. I want to share the belief that if you’re not 100% happy with any aspect of your life, be it work, relationships, parenting, health & fitness, or life in general, it’s never too late to change things or even start anew completely. Every day is a new opportunity to start over, to be who you want to be, and YOU get to write and rewrite your story!